Whether your child is a beginner or an advanced player
preparing for the high school season or beyond, the Hall of Fame Summer Junior Tennis
Program has the instructors and programs to help them improve their game, build
a healthy habit, and develop a love for tennis.
Our junior tennis instructors are all USPTA/PTR certified and have years of experience in teaching as well as
first-hand experience playing as juniors or raising a junior player themselves.
They are dedicated to ensuring that your child will grow as a player, while
having a fun tennis season!
- Complex Coordination
- Agility and Balance
- Running, Jumping, Throwing, Catching
- Body Awareness and Control
- Core and Shoulder Stability
- Reaction (Response Time)
- Other sports
Tennis Technical Skills
- Serve, Return, and Baseline Skills
- Developing Accuracy and Consistency
- Understand Singles Games Situations
Serve, Return, Baseline, Approach, At Net
- Doubles (Including Serve and Volley)
- Basic Ready Position
- Ability to Move Opponent Using Width and Length of Court
- Use of Offensive, Defensive and Neutral Situations While Playing
- Patterns of Play
Mental & Emotional Skills
- Fun and Enjoyment of Tennis
- Quality of Effort in Practice and During Competition
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Fostering Independence
- Respect (Of Opponent and Self)
USTA and Junior Team Tennis
Match Play: Wednesdays, 2:00-4:00 pm | Sundays, 2:00-4:00 pm.
Email Marcelo Gomes, Senior Tennis Professional & Junior Coordinator, for more information.